Sunday, January 01, 2012

Hello 2012!

It's unbelievable how 2011 flew so fast.  There are a lot of remarkable things that happened to my life at this year and I took the biggest risk - quitting my fabulous job in Manila and flying in to Singapore to look for another one.  This is by far the biggest risk that I've done in my life.  Living alone away from the comforts of home is not an easy task indeed.  When I was starting, there are times that I wanna quit and go back home but my brave heart stood still.  I thank the Lord for the blessings he gave me in the year 2011.  There are, of course, mistakes that I did but I definitely learned a lot through these mistakes.  This year is a memorable year, there are a lot of firsts - I started my blog (though I must admit that I'm not active but I'm definitely trying my best to be an active blogger now), I got my first tattoo which reads "My Oblivion" which is about searching for the deepest desire of my heart, I became interested in sports particularly basketball and football, I went to Singapore to work, I got exposures on national newspaper and magazine, I spent Christmas in a foreign country and New Year away from my family, and met a lot of new friends and interesting people.  I am thankful for my family and friends who supported me in every huge decision that I make.  Anyway, for this blog post, I would like to share with you what we did during New Year's Eve. We went to 1 Altitude for the NYE party.
Top from Topshop
Jeans from Mango
Pumps from Charles and Keith
Accessories from Mango and H&M
Clutch from bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment