Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Going to KL

My friends and I decided to spend our Christmas at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  This is all our first time to spend our Christmas away from the Philippines, away from our families and friends.  But nonetheless we thank the Lord for all the blessings he gave us this year, especially in the last quarter of the year. Anyway, this is the 24th day of December. We weren't able to book a flight due to our schedules so we took a bus instead.  It was not a very nice day since our bus was late for 2 hours!  Thank God I was wearing clothes that are easy to move around in.  Here's what I wore.

In our hotel room after traveling the whole day
Rings from H&M and a bazaar at Orchard Rd.
Bag from Tangs. I bought this a week before we left SG
I wore a pink chiffon top and paired it with torn denim shorts (the same shorts I was wearing at ZoukOut), Havainas, blue cardigan, and a huge handbag that carries all my essentials. 

Em and Nicco
Christmas is in the air
I looove shopping!
Our hotel room
Top and shorts from Cotton On
Flipflops from Havaianas
Bag from Tangs
Cardigan from Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment