Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shoes, oh my God, shoes!!

One of my favorite obsession is shoes alongside big cocktail rings, oversized tops, mini skirts, and chocolates.  I have always loved shoes, heels in particular. Well I love huge handbags too, especially now that I'm working for a distributor of leather goods to European fashion labels. I now have the access to luxury leather handbags (and the greatest part is I get huge discounts). On my recent trip to KL, I got myself two amazingly beautiful and ultra fabulous pair of shoes.  Take a look at these beautiful creations.
The first one is from Mango.  It is made of leather in pink color.  I instantly fell in love with the color plus the fact that it is not a platform pump - which made it unique from my other pairs.  I can imagine it fabulously paired with a skinny jeans and an oversized top with either a huge clutch or a huge handbag.  Carrie Bradshaw must be proud!
The second pair is from Singaporean label Charles and Keith.  I instantly fell in love with this pair because of its skinny heel.  To me it's like YSL Tribute pumps.
This is heaven!!! Have a fabulous week loves! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment