Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I know this is a late post, I was so eager to post on Christmas day itself but there's something wrong with the internet connection in our hotel.  I wore a skinny jeans and sparkly top from Mango, platform pumps from Charles and Keith, and snakeskin clutch from Picard. We had room service and had dinner in our hotel room as we were so exhausted from all the walking and shopping we did soon as we landed in KL. After finishing our meal, we went to the hotel lounge for late night cocktails. I was feeling festive so I went for a sparkly look that night. And these days, I'm so obsessed with the huge sleeveless top, skinny jeans, and heels combo.  I find it really chic and sexy without showing too much skin.
Our hotel room
Yum!
Fish and Chips
Skinny jeans and sparkly top from Mango
Platform pumps from Charles and Keith
Snakeskin clutch from Picard
Accessories from H&M and various bazaars


No comments:

Post a Comment