Sunday, November 27, 2011

November Purchases

November is a month full of heavy downpour. In Singapore, it rains almost everyday but nonetheless the weather doesn't stop the people from having beach parties and from wearing summer attires. Well as for me, I think of November as a perfect month to purchase a skimpy pair of bikini.  I got mine from Wanderlust.

I purchased these ultra sexy swimsuits from Wanderlust, the new swimsuit brand of Maggie Wilson. You may check the Holiday collection here. The good thing is they ship internationally, the best thing is the team flew in from Manila to Singapore last week to promote the brand so I got mine without having to pay for the shipping fee. They also have a 2 + 1 promotion. You'll get one swimsuit free for every 2 swimsuits you purchase.

Swimsuits will always be a motivation to go on a diet and now I have three reasons to eat healthy. Haha! Aside from these sexy swimwear, I also purchased a faux alligator skin huge clutch, huge cocktail rings, a bikini cover up from H&M, and face powder from The Body Shop. I also got the December issue of Style magazine which comes with a free 2012 calendar.

I can see the huge clutch stylishly paired with ultra skinny jeans and the highest of heels. You can top it off with a sparkly top and wear it on a night out with the ladies or wear it casually with shorts, flats, oversized top, and sunnies. The possibilities are endless. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the Sephora makeup studio which comes with 193 colors!! What about you? What are your recent purchases? What's on your wish list? :)

2 comments:

  1. That emerald green clutch! *o*

    beauty-venture.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it for SGD 22 only!! It's nice to check out bazaars coz you'll get really really nice items at rock bottom prices. :)

    ReplyDelete