Monday, November 07, 2011

I Love SG!

November 7, 2011
Choa Chu Kang, Singapore

The 18th of November marks my second month of stay here in Singapore and I must say I've fallen completely in love with the city! Singapore is like a huge tourist attraction with shopping malls all around that will make any fashion slave lose her mind, the nakakaaliw double deck buses, beautiful man-made beaches, the requisite Universal Studios, fantastic architecture of museums and landscapes, and night life that makes any party animal go insane. Life is very convenient for locals, expats, and tourists alike. This post is for you, Singapore!

My peg is the just-got-out-of-bed look so I made my hair ultra wavy and big without any accessories and wearing only lipstick and mascara. I also decided to walk barefooted in the grass so the look will be achieved. The oversized shirt and short shorts somehow copied the look I was going for.
Since we're observing a non-working holiday today, we have enough time to be silly and take photos at the village park. My friends Nicco, Em, Grace (not pictured) and I put on our "I love SG" shirts and take random photos. Here, you may take a look at how they rock the statement shirts.
Nicco portrayed a rugged urban look with cargos and footwear in the same shade of gray.  The red statement shirt really stood out in these photos.
My friend Em, on the other hand, opted to wear rugged jeans and black shoes.  After the shoot we went home and cook pasta (for the third time this weekend) for early dinner. I really enjoyed this long weekend! Can't wait for the next one. Have a lovely week ahead loves! Xxo

2 comments:

  1. You're really pretty :) And I love the hair!

    IZZY <3
    http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mara!

    Thank you for the kind words. Following your blog now.

    Xxo

    ReplyDelete