Sunday, October 30, 2011

Versace for H&M

Versace is the brand that shouts beauty, sexiness, style, class, sophistication, drama, glamour, and rock and roll. It is always associated with that. Versace is a luxury brand that caters to the upper market so not everyone can experience what it is to wear such brand. Thank God, Donatella Versace has finally said yes to creating a capsule collection in collaboration with the retail giant H&M. In this case, Versace will be available for everyone to enjoy!

Watch the video for Donatella Versace's message on the collection.  The collection will be launched on November 17, 2011 worldwide. Thank God I'm here in Singapore, I could purchase some pieces for myself, my sister, and my favorite cousin (since they've been very supportive of my plans so I think I'm gonna have to treat them), because we don't have it in the Philippines. I really hope that H&M will also be available to Manila (at least).  Anyway, here are the photos of the collection.  Photo credits to NYMag.com and Fashionologie.

I was really happy to see the entire collection on the internet. I initially saw it on Elle Singapore November 2011 issue but they only feature some of the items due to limited space. The moment I saw it online, I was really amazed by the entire collection. Versace never fail to inject the glamour factor in each piece. Here are my favorite pieces from the collection:

I can really imagine the leather studded dress going perfect paired with the high boots plus the rich fuschia and gold bag and some cocktail rings here and there. It's the perfect outfit for a night out with the girls or a date with your special someone. The sparkly dress, however, is perfect for clubbing. This can be paired with the Versace bangle (I recommend placing two bangles in one hand for a maximum glamour effect) and high heels of course. I love print so the printed pants is one of the most favorite piece in the collection. I really can't wait for them to appear on the racks of H&M. I'm sure every fashionista will go craaaazzzyyy!!! What about you? What are your fave pieces? Happy Monday loves! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment