Sunday, September 04, 2011

Lanvin Fall/Winter 2011-2012 Campaign

I've always loved Lanvin. That French label that not just understands a woman's body, but celebrates it as well. I salute Alber Elbaz for coming up with such amazing collections for several years now. It has been a favorite among Hollywood celebrities on red carpet and has been in the radar of most fashion editors, socialites, celebrities, men, and women alike. Visit the Lanvin website to win tickets for two for a private tour of the historical office of Jeanne Lanvin in Paris!  The event will take place on September 17 and 18 in the City of Paris.

Here's their latest campaign. I love seeing Racquel Zimmerman dance in this vid.  Watching this video makes me happy, I hope it does the same to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment