Thursday, September 15, 2011

All Set For Singapore

September 16, 2011
Friday, at home

I've been busy these past few days on contemplating what to pack for my trip. Last night, I've finally chosen which among the pretty dresses, skirts, tops, bottoms, and shoes will I bring with me for the trip on Saturday.

These are the essentials: a great-fitting pair of jeans (not pictured), bondage and tulip dresses (both in dark colors to give off a skinny silhouette), some bondage skirts (in carnation pink and blue), my heels (of course since I can't live without them), flats (since I need to do a lot of walking there), a huge leather clutch, some bold accessories like the gold and blue chandelier earrings and the gold and coral drop earrings.

I know you can spot David Guetta and Kylie Minogue somewhere in the photos. I really love music and lately, I've been hooked to the music of these two great artists. I also purchased a new pair of pumps, a chic platform shoes in a really pretty color (I got this from an online shop), and a pair of flats from Cole Vintage. I love this store since they carry a lot of chic items in very reasonable prices. I will also bring with me a lipstick from Estee Lauder in fiery red color and a nude lippie to go with the smokey eye look.
See, I'm so prepared! I even have the map with me. Thanks to my friend Tricia for giving this to me.  Another thing that makes me so happy is that I was finally able to purchase the book I am lusting for in months! Style A to Zoe by Rachel Zoe finally made its way to our home. Look!
I just can't put the book down. And the plus factor is that the photos and sketches are just so beautiful!! Rachel Zoe is still the best and I consider her one of my fashion icons. She always looks so put together, so classy, and so chic. No outfit post for today but I'll try to put one tomorrow.  Have a happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment