Friday, September 23, 2011

Window Shopping at Orchard Road

September 20, 2011
Tuesday, Orchard Road, SG

I arrived at Singapore last Sunday morning. Last Tuesday night, we decided to roam around Orchard Road and check out all the shops. As a self-confessed shopaholic, I went gaga over the giant flagship stores along the block. Some of the interesting shops I found are H&M, Forever 21, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, and D&G.  I was aware that I'm gonna do a lot of walking so I was dressed this way:

H&M is love :)

In front of D&G store
 
I was wearing short shorts from local brand Bayo, sheer top from Maldita, flats from Cole Vintage, a carry-all from Nine West, and some random bangles and earrings.  With me are my friends JM, Em, and Nicco.  We had fun checking out all the shops. I actually spotted lots of fabulous items at rock-bottom prices.

With my friends JM and Nicco
With EM and JM
 
 
Your Singapore
This store is kind of special to me. Mont Blanc is a mountain in France
 
 
Tomorrow, September 24, 2011, will be the start of the F1 weekend in Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. Too bad, the ticket is soooo expensive, it's way out of my budget. But still, we will go and check out the place. Have a great weekend everyone! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment