Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mid-July Purchases

I was browsing through Preview July issue and several things caught my attention.  Fashion inspirations draw from every page, now I can't help but share these with you. But before that, I wanna share with you first the recent puchases I made. Sis is too busy to take photos of me wearing these so I might as well take the photo of it myself (minus me. Lol.)

the garden makes for a great summer backdrop. :)
Dorothy Perkins clutch
Printed skirt and sheer top from TopPicks Couture
Topmost photo from right: Bondage skirt and black sheer top, both from TopPicks, a really dark, skinny pair of jeans from Bench, and a pink ruched skirt from Zoo Shop. I will publish an outfit post wearing these really soon. Last Friday, before going home from work, I dropped by at Dorothy Perkins since a SALE is posted in front of their store. I'm a sucker for sale, really!

Dorothy Perkins huge clutch in soft black leather
I got this really nice clutch at half the price! I loooove sale! I literally went crazy at Dorothy Perkins shop, there are nice dresses (but sadly, the dresses I like don't have my size), clutches, and flowy tops. It's heaven for me!
TopPicks purchases
Bench jeans and Zoo Shop skirt

I love browsing through the net for nice purchases. Isn't it so great to shop at the comforts of your own home? You may check http://www.facebook.com/toppicks.couture for TopPicks couture online shop and http://zoo.com.ph/main/ for Zoo Shop. Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment