Saturday, June 25, 2011

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Launch

Estee Lauder has been one of the makeup brands that I practically grew up with.  I remember trying on its lipsticks and the requisite Estee Lauder Pleasures fragrance when I was little.  So when we were invited to the media lunch of its Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick, we were so thrilled to come.  We braved the storm and came in our coral dresses.

My sister and I at the launch
The launch was held at Opus Bar and Lounge in Resorts World Manila. TV personality Issa Litton, DJ and TV host Grace Lee, recording artist Isabella, and Brazilian beauty Priscilla Meirelles graced the event to present Estee Lauder's new line of lipsticks.

Issa Litton and Grace Lee

Priscilla Meirelles and Isabella
Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick has True Vision Technology which takes ordinary color and makes it extraordinary. During the launch, guests were invited to try out the lipsticks.  I tried on the coral shade.  It's velvety, perfect for night-outs with the girls, and the plus factor is it's long lasting.  It will practically survive through rounds of cocktails when you're out with the girls.

Trying on the coral shade (coz it matches my dress) :)

Loving the color on my lips

 I arrived in my coral Forever 21 dress, my red patent peep-toe Celine shoes, a huge beige clutch I got from 50th Avenue, and my gold earrings. I decided to wear my hair up in a chic bun to keep the attention focused on the dress.  I call this my "Carrie Bradshaw" dress since it reminds me of one of Carrie's outfits in Sex and the City 2.  It has the same design and silhouette with that of Carrie's vintage Halston dress.  I just love the electric pleats detail of the dress 'cause it actually sways through my every move.

My Carrie Bradshaw dress

I just love the color of this cocktail - it looks like a shade of lipstick

Estee Lauder


 I love that we were able to meet fellow fashion bloggers and people from magazines too.  It's such a nice feeling to meet people who share the same passion with you.
With Aie of In Aie's Shoes blog
 
With Feanne of Feann.com
Aie and Feann
My sister Mars of Fashion Insouciance blog

I have to give the credit to Liz, Camille, and Mira of Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, and Clinique for bringing us such a fabulous event.

Red Tango and Fuschia Fever
Add caption
 It was a fun event despite of the gloomy weather outside.  Opus Bar and Lounger were filled with makeup-loving people that night. Make sure to visit Estee Lauder in the following locations: Rustans Makati, Rustans Shangri-La, Rustans Alabang, Rustans Gateway, Rustans Cebu, and Marionnaud in Mall of Asia.



No comments:

Post a Comment