Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sheer + Denim + Platforms = Sexy Urbanite

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Like This!

For the past few weeks, I caught myself daydreaming of sheer tops.  I have a particular design in mind - a black free-size button down with cut outs just below the bra line. I saw this particular top worn by actress Lovi Poe in one of her interviews. I just find it so sexy and classy at the same time. Sexy without going overboard and without showing too much skin.

Wearing denim shorts from Bayo, sheer top from Cole Vintage, Zara platforms, oversized clutch from 50th Ave. and peacock earrings from a thrift shop.
I love how this top makes the wearer sexy, not in a provocative way, but I think it makes such a classy taste. It can take you from the boardroom to the club to the bedroom! If you prefer to wear it in the office, wear a tank top inside. For cocktails with the girls, just toss the tank top, wear your hair up in a bun, change your earrings into a dangling one (for this look, I chose to accentuate my ears with the peacock pair my sister found in a thrift shop), toss the big bag and grab your clutch.

Photo op session at GA Tower elevator and lobby, just before we hit the road for yet another night out.

I just looooove barkada pics! With me are Vhaya, Em, and Tin. On our way to Amber Ultralounge after partying at 7th High

This is my favorite photo of the night. Posing in front of the club. 
I'm always on the lookout for clothes that will flatter my size, my shape, the color of my skin and hair. Since I'm not blessed with the natural height, I always opt to wear platforms to look taller and would normally wear short bottoms (like this super short shorts here) to lengthen my legs. Another tip to look long-legged? Apply body oil all over your legs and watch your gams glow. This is a trick models used to do during a fashion show.
At 7th High club with the girls.

Along the streets of The Fort. This makes for a good backdrop for photos, don't you agree?

Party!

See, the short hemline makes my legs look longer. :)
For makeup, I decided to rock the smokey eye look and pair it with a nude lip. This is my uniform look when I go out at night since I find smokey eyes sexy and alluring.


No comments:

Post a Comment