Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh How I Love Manila's Nightlife!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Like This!

Manila is known for its scenic views, the sunset in Manila Bay is just the best, Makati's skyscrapers are arguably one of the best, the food is just to-die-for, people are very warm, and the weather is just perfect for lounging around.  One of the best things that got me very much in love with Manila is the nightlife.
At Republiq with my best friend Odette, Fila, and Vhaya.
This April, my best friend Odette got a 15-day vacation in Manila. She works as an international flight attendant. Every now and then, when she has a Manila flight, we will see each other and catch up on things. For her vacation, I invited her to party with us at Republiq since she hasn't been to this club before.

This is actually the second night in Republiq. With me are Odette, Vhaya, Em, and Third.
For nights out, I always opt to wear something sexy like this bondage dress from Forever 21. I decided to wear my hair down since the neckline of this dress is kind of low, so to give it a less revealing appeal. I just brought the bag from London Odette gave me and off I go.

I just love Manila nightlife especially when I get to experience it with several friends!
The photo on the right is the first night in Republiq with Odette. Yes, I know it's the printed dress again. :D
For the first night, I opt to wear the printed dress again (yes, I know, for the nth time)! I paired it with a strong eye, a nude lip, and a camel clutch.


My gorgeous friend, Vhaya.

Inside Republiq's ladies room.

I love that I have too many hot girl friends like these two, Odette and Vhaya. :)
Manila boasts of a great number of superclubs, lounges, and bars. Any man and woman for that matter would definitely fall in love with the good vibes and fun times it brings. If you're a party animal just like me, I recommend that when you visit Manila, never leave without experiencing its nightlife. It's just definitely one of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment