Saturday, February 04, 2012

Paint The Town Red

It's a rainy Saturday morning my friend Krishna and I will head to Ikea to shop for some home accessories. Today's a gloomy day and what better way to brighten up your day than wearing brights? I was wearing red pants and matched it with my plain black top and black platform pumps.  I'm loving structured bags these past few days so I decided to match the red and black combo with the structured camel bag from Picard.  This is from the Picard Bay range, a collection of structured totes and shoulder bags.  This collection will come out in the stores on March.  I love this bag since it's roomy and the color matches everything.  I have a flair for accessories and I really feel naked without them so I topped off the look with long chain necklaces from TopShop, bangles from Mango and rings from H&M.  My friend Krishna took all the photos (I'm so glad we're living in the same house now!) We've been friends for nearly four years now and I'm really happy she decided to stay here in Singapore to work. I'm really excited to show her around! I hope everyone's having a great Saturday too - rain or shine!

Pants and bangles from Mango
Top and necklace from Topshop
Platform Pumps from Charles and Keith
Bag from Picard
Rings from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment