Monday, January 02, 2012

January 2, 2012

First Monday of the year.  Today is the last day of vacation and I decided to just stay at home and relax and get all the sleep I can. Tomorrow is the start of a busy year.  Kicking off the work calendar year with three meetings, one ad campaign, and two more marketing plans.  I know that this year will be much better. Let's all be positive and work for our dreams. The blog post for the first Monday of the year is not an outfit post, this is just random - some of the new things that I acquire at the end of the month.  I finally got my iPhone 4S last December 31st, I just subscribed to L'Officiel magazine and I'm hoping to get my Jan ish tomorrow, I'm looking at moving out of my place now and transferring to a place near the office, and I'm planning to travel whenever my schedule allows me to.  This year will be beautiful, special, and fabulous, I assure you that! Come on, let's make it happen!

L'Officiel Magazine Dec-Jan ish
Picard wallet
Mango bangles
Mac makeup
Topshop tops
The Body Shop bath products
Poltrona Frau key chain 
iPhone 4S

No comments:

Post a Comment