Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chivas Night with my Girls

August 24, 2011
Republiq, Resorts World Manila

Republiq has been my second home for quite some time now. I consider it my home since I always go there at least once a week. A week is never complete without partying with my friends at Republiq. I will definitely miss this club when I leave Manila. With me are my girls Didith, Case, Fila, her boyfriend Adja, and our resident photographer Jarred.  Partying is never the same without my girls.

With my babe, Didith
I love black!
With my girls Didith and Fila
With my gorgeous girls Didith and Case
My girls are as party-crazy as me too.  Oh I can just imagine how much I'm gonna miss these crazy girls.  Here are what my friends wore: Fila wearing a blue skin-tight dress, Case wearing a slouchy white top and denim shorts and brown cage heels, and Didith wearing a sexy sando, denim shorts, and zebra print heels.
Fila and Case
Didith
After-party
Case

Pretty!
 We actually met some new friends that night who were so generous to treat us to glasses and glasses of vodka and two of the PBA stars that night.  We went gaga over them and thank God they're so nice to let us take photos with them.
With Alex Cabagnot
 
I was wearing a black bondage dress from Forever 21, platforms from Zara, and clutch from Dorothy Perkins.
Dress and earrings from Forever 21
Shoes from Zara
Clutch from Dorothy Perkins


No comments:

Post a Comment