Monday, October 10, 2011

Short and Sweet

October 9, 2011
Sunday, at the village park

I apparently love the bone structure of supermodels - they're just so long and lean. They have the killer pair of legs that go on like forever, they have the perfect set of cheekbones that make their faces look so fierce on the runway, they have arms so long and skinny, they have the clavicles that are so prominent.  This is why they're the perfect canvas for every type of clothing. Early this afternoon, I played model for my friend who loves taking photos.

The village park became a beautiful canvas for the shoot. I was wearing the romper we bought when we go to Orchard the other day. I love rompers since they're nice one-piece suits and is really perfect for lazy days. Short shorts paired with oversized lose tops is my uniform of choice during those lazy couch potato days. But on other days, I prefer rompers since they're very easy to move around in because of the fabric.
I love platforms! You know that I worship heels and I definitely can't live without them. But platforms are the best since it is so much easier to walk around in them and some platforms come in super comfy soles. For those who aren't lucky enough to find a comfy pair, you can always check the grocery for heel pads. Trust me, you can dance on those deadly heels for the whole night. I got this pair from So Fab online. This is designed by Boop Yap, a fashion blogger from Manila. Isn't it gorgeous? I fell in love with it the moment I laid my eyes on it!
Accessories can make or break an outfit. It can turn a blah outfit to a fabulous one! I love gold accessories! I got these faux bone long necklace, thin hoop earrings, and cocktail ring all from H&M. I love H&M for all the cheap fab finds.  I don't get tired from rummaging through racks and racks of clothes all over the three-storey store along Orchard.
 Romper from Cotton On
Accessories from H&M
Platforms from So Fab Online
Clutch from Dorothy Perkins

1 comment: