Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Casual Vibe of Shorts and Flip-Flops

August 13, 2011
Saturday; approximately 5:00 PM



I am an obsessed worshiper of heels. This is apparently due to my career and my personal style. I prefer to wear heels most of the time because it makes me feel sexy, long and lean, and powerful. There is this undeniably sexy factor in a woman in heels. But this Saturday afternoon is different as I put my heels to rest and opt to wear flip-flops.  This is what I wore:

 
 
 
 
 
 
I am currently loving the huge polo over short shorts look. It's casual and chic at the same time. I love donning this look after office to hang out with friends or at the club even. I just have to change my flip-flops to a five-inch heel then off I go.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top from Maldita
Shorts from Bayo
Bag from Nine West
Flip-flops from Havainas
Accessories are thrifted

2 comments:

  1. As per your outfit these flip-flops have a fabulous match. Other than this you have chosen the same colour of flip-flops which you have worn as a shorts.

    chappals for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking feet, I love those suckable toes!

    ReplyDelete